Southshore Scores BIG at MAME Awards!
October 4, 2016
Southshore took home a horde of awards Saturday night at the Home Builders Association (HBA) of Metro Denver’s annual Marketing and Merchandising Excellence (MAME) Awards. These are the academy awards for home building — even the statuettes look a little like Oscar!
With more than 58 categories, all the entries submitted came from professionals who contribute to the marketing, sales, interior design, architecture and building of new homes. Southshore was a finalist in three major categories and beat the competition in another seven.
This glamorous event incorporated a nod to the art of Andy Warhol, and featured characters dressed like the theme, transforming the Sewell Ball Room at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts into an elegant showplace for the event.
Presented by the Sales and Marketing Council and HBA, these honors recognize the best of the best in the new home industry, and setting the standard of excellence.
Southshore received awards for:
- Best Logo Design (other finalists were Bello Custom Homes, Sterling Ranch, Barefoot Lakes and Gaylord Station);
- Best Radio(other finalists were the Parade of Homes and Anthem) Listen to one of our radio spots here:
- Best Brochure (other finalists were KGA Studios, Sterling Ranch, Trio Environments and Leyden Rock)
- Best Print Ad (Southshore submitted two ads for consideration and “New Backyard” won. (Our other ad, “It’s Your Lake,” was considered along with ads from Backcountry, Trio Environments and Inspiration)
- Best Graphic Continuity (other finalists were Oakwood Homes and Sterling Ranch) By the way, are you following us on social media? Check out the links on our website!
- Best Social Marketing Program (the other finalist was Oakwood Homes)
- Best Overall Advertising Campaign (finalists were Oakwood and Newland Communities)
Southshore was also a finalist in the Community of the Year award, as well as the Best Website and Best Internet Marketing Program categories. Special thanks to Milesbrand, the advertising agency behind our brand “refresh” for the community!
Winners and finalists in the MAME Awards are members of the HBA, a professional trade organization that represents homebuilders, developers, remodelers, architects, mortgage lenders, title companies, subcontractors, suppliers and service providers in eight metro-area counties.
Southshore…A Winning Community for You!
The new homes at Southshore are well worth celebrating. From the beautiful models at Village Homes to the leading-edge designs of Richmond American. Priced from the $400s to the $700s. Come and see what all the fuss is about!